CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Low-level menu-bar grunge

[Allegro/Sparc/Clim2]

It would make my life (not to mention my job) substantially easier if I
could do some lower-level handling of the Clim/motif menu-bar.  In
particular I'd like to (at least) the following:

1] Specify the items in the pulldown menu directly, _independent_ of the
command-table protocol.

2] Handle the events resulting from selecting a menu-item myself (i.e.
through the events, _not_ by calling a command or translator).

(In general, my goal is not to specify a command-table at all.)

Anyone done anything like this?  In fact, do we have any handle on any of
these features?

Any hints, etc gratefully accepted.

Thanks
Nichael