CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

CLIM 2.0 hardcopy ...

I'd like to get a copy of the CLIM 2 documentation. the
CLIM 2.1 distribution letter from Symbolics says that
the hardcopy is more up-to-date and includes an additional
150 pages of new material. Given that Symbolics is now
charging $100 for the manual (even to those of us on
software support - we don't get even one manual as part
of our contract), I'm wondering (A) is there really a
difference between the online and hardcopy, especially
in terms of accuracy? and (B) is there a cheaper version
of the document available from another source.

Thanks

Main Index | Thread Index