CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: question on table-formatting + graphics

>Subject: Re: question on table-formatting + graphics
>Date: Fri, 17 Jun 1994 14:55:39 -0400
>From: Jeff Morrill <jmorrill@BBN.COM>
>If we took all the money we've individually spent rediscovering this
>bug, we could have quite a party.

Amen.  I ran into this --and discussed it on this list-- about a year ago
(I doubt that I was the first).  This is at least the third discussion of
I've seen since then.

> ... There is some bug in coordinate-sorted-sets
>where the output records don't get sorted correctly.  When that happens,
>mouse sensitivity goes haywire and so does incremental redisplay.

...or real into-the-debugger error; e.g. if you try to erase a presentation
that has been "lost" by the output-history you can lose.

>I am dismayed that coordinate-sorted-sets are the default for panes.
>Whenever I have reasonably tricky graphics, I always override the default.
>
>jeff morrill

Main Index | Thread Index