CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

HTML

    Date: Mon, 20 Jun 1994 20:13 EDT
    From: Peter Karp <pkarp@ai.sri.com>

    Is anyone out there working on an HTML interpreter for CLIM?
    We're thinking of doing this, but would like to benefit from
    any other work going on out there.

    Peter

Our group has been thinking about it, but as yet, it has not reached the top
of our agenda.

However, we have a common lisp http server and a chunk of client code (minus
the html interpreter).  We also have a sophisticated form processing scheme
and a CLIM interface for defining forms. (This will make it into the next
major version of the CL-HTTPD).  See the referenced URL for further info and
code access. URL: http://www.ai.mit.edu/projects/iiip/doc/cl-http/server-abstract.html

If you care to write such code, we could certainly provide some suggestions
and design input -- and I think SWM would be helpful.