CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

REPLAY-OUTPUT-RECORD question

I have what I'm hoping will turn out to be a simple problem in CLIM 2.0.

I have a pane in which I'm trying to do my own incremental redisplay (rather
than using CLIM's facility). My approach is very straightforward with the
only problem being that it doesn't work correctly. :-)

When I first display the contents of the pane in question, I hold onto all
of the presentations (which are returned by PRESENT) that I would like to
incrementally update. All of these presentations have the same presentation
type which I have defined to have one option (color). All I want to do
is to SETF the PRESENTATION-TYPE of each presentation to a new presentation
type (which has a different value for the color option) and then call
REPLAY-OUTPUT-RECORD on each. Unfortunately, this has no effect on the
display.

Is it obvious to anyone where I'm going wrong?