CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Super fast question clim2.0 question

  I have a button (ala gadget) as the first pane in a sub-application frame.
  When the application comes up it is selected (highlighted). How can I deselect
  that button via code.

This is a feature of using the Motif toolkit with the explicit focus
model. Some widget must have the keyboard focus and if it is say a push
button it will be highlighted accordingly. Things you might try to do:

1 - don't uae the explicit focus model. you can achieve this with
(find-port :focus-selection :sheet-under-pointer)

2 - use an application-frame with an interactor. When the command loop is
entered the keyboard focus is moved to the interactor pane.

-----
Colin Meldrum, Franz Inc.	1995 University Avenue, Suite 275
colin@Franz.COM (internet)	Berkeley, CA 94704
uunet!franz!colin (uucp)	Phone: (510) 548-3600; FAX: (510) 548-8253