CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Changing Fonts

Hi,

I asked a question concerning fonts yesterday and some of you emailed
me saying you didn't inderstand what I meant.

Well what I want to know is how do you change the standard font within
CLIM 2.0 i.e. how can I change it to a different system font like courier,
helvetica, schoolbook, times roman etc and not just changing it to
bold or italics, etc

I have tried various ways but either they don't work or it doesn't allow
more than one font to be defined and displayed at the same time.  I have
not included any code as the code is system specific and as such  probably
wouldn't even run on most of your systems.

Thanks for any help,

David (dip@mod.dsto.gov.au)

Main Index | Thread Index