CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

CLIM 1.1 erase-output-record ?

    Date: Thu, 30 Jun 1994 10:31 CDT
    From: John Aspinall <jga@harlequin.com>

       Date: Thu, 30 Jun 1994 10:51:35 -0400
       From: Jeff Morrill <jmorrill@BBN.COM>

       This is indeed a FAQ.  You are getting bitten by the bug in
       coordinate sorted sets.  I don't know if there are any other
       types of output records in clim 1.

    But it's not the same bug as Marilyn Bunzo's bug.  In Everett's
    case, he's looking up a known-to-be-present output-record.  There
    *is* a fix for Everett's bug - I was still at 'Bolics when Scott and
    I put it in, and it's in the CLIM 2 sources.

    Perhaps someone has this patch stashed somewhere.  If dredging up
    the CLIM 1 sources wasn't slightly harder than getting universal
    health-care coverage, I'd mail it to you now.

As it happens, I have the Genera 8.1 CLIM 1.0 sources online.  If it is
kosher to be sending the fix out, let me know what to look for.

While I am here:  I never got a source tape for the Genera CLIM 2.1
distribution.  We were paying for sources at the time.  Was such a tape
ever made?

--David

Follow-Ups: References:

Main Index | Thread Index