CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

CLIM 1.1 erase-output-record ?

   Date: Thu, 30 Jun 1994 10:51:35 -0400
   From: Jeff Morrill <jmorrill@BBN.COM>

   This is indeed a FAQ.  You are getting bitten by the bug in
   coordinate sorted sets.  I don't know if there are any other
   types of output records in clim 1.

   jeff morrill

But it's not the same bug as Marilyn Bunzo's bug.  In Everett's case,
he's looking up a known-to-be-present output-record.  There *is* a fix
for Everett's bug - I was still at 'Bolics when Scott and I put it in,
and it's in the CLIM 2 sources.

Perhaps someone has this patch stashed somewhere.  If dredging up the
CLIM 1 sources wasn't slightly harder than getting universal
health-care coverage, I'd mail it to you now.

John

Follow-Ups: References:

Main Index | Thread Index