CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Bad table/border interaction

   When I try to surround individual rows of tables produced by
formatting-table with borders, the border rectangles (or underlining or
whatever) all appear on top of each other on the first line of the
table.  (Trying to surround individual cells or sets of rows both seem
to fail in the identical way.)  Apparently, the
clim-internals::border-output-record doesn't realize that the rows get
moved.  Does anybody have a fix or workaround for this?  I am running
Genera CLIM 2.1; does this work any better in other CLIM
implementations?

					-- Bob Rogers

(defun test-sowb ()
  ;; This runs in the clim-demo lisp listener window.
  (formatting-table ()
    (flet ((do-row (row)
	     (formatting-row ()
	       (dolist (item row)
		 (formatting-cell ()
		   (princ item))))))
      (dolist (row '((1 one) (2 two) (3 three) (4 four)))
	(if (oddp (first row))
	    (do-row row)
	    (surrounding-output-with-border ()
	      (do-row row)))))))