386BSD port

After running configure, there are several things which need to be
changed in unixconf.h:

*** unixconf.h.~1~	Tue Mar  9 17:18:16 1993
--- unixconf.h	Tue Mar  9 18:21:51 1993
***************
*** 50,50 ****
! #undef STDC_HEADERS
--- 50,50 ----
! #define STDC_HEADERS
***************
*** 149,149 ****
! #define RETFREETYPE int
--- 149,149 ----
! #define RETFREETYPE void
***************
*** 179,179 ****
! #define RETABORTTYPE int
--- 179,179 ----
! #define RETABORTTYPE void
***************
*** 187,187 ****
! #define GETENV_CONST
--- 187,187 ----
! #define GETENV_CONST const

*All* of this junk is due to some bogosity in AC_STDC_HEADERS; it
explicitly tests whether or not toupper() modifies characters which are
not lower case.  I can't imagine why it does this, and CLISP doesn't
even appear to use toupper().

Now, since STDC_HEADERS is not defined, later checks don't #include
<stdlib.h>, and a bunch of prototypes are not checked.  Thus, the other
#defines end up being wrong.  But we really need to #define
STDC_HEADERS for other reasons, and if we don't change the prototypes
we lose during compilation.

Does that make sense?