Error in #\#

CLISP appears to have a problem with #\#-dispatching.  I have noticed
two places where this is an issue:

1. You cannot input an array in the form #(...) to top-level.  Arrays
do print normally in this format (assuming *print-array* is set
correctly, I suppose).

2. I got a copy of Richard Waters' Series macro package, and tried to
install it under CLISP.  Installation progressed normally, but the
package-defined reader-macros #Z and #M can be neither read (from
top-level) nor printed.  Series installs normally under Allegro CL,
and has been stable for at least a year, so I don't believe it's the
fault of the package.

This is under DOS.

These opinions are shareware.  If you like the product,
please send your $0.02 to
               David Loewenstern
<loewenst@paul.rutgers.edu>||<d.loewenstern@att.com>