What neat debugging tools don't I know about?

Is there a way to single-step through the evaluation of a form?

I've got this problem wherein a variable I try to access inside of a let
block (which defines it) claims to "have no value".  Any clues?

Thanks.

# Peter Dudey, 11 kyu, Lisp SubGuru, Order of the Golden Parentheses \FINGER #
# The Emergent Church -- "Tenets?  You'll have to ask us as a group..."  \ME #
# If a megacorp added $3 to everybody's bill for 'fees', who'd complain?     #
# Please mail me plastic spaceships:  900 State St. C-210, Salem, OR  97301  #