Re: What neat debugging tools don't I know about?

> Is there a way to single-step through the evaluation of a form?

Use (STEP form) and try the Help command/key when at the "Step 1>" prompt.

> I've got this problem wherein a variable I try to access inside of a let
> block (which defines it) claims to "have no value".  Any clues?

You can use COMPILE-FILE. The compiler is pretty good in detecting such
scoping problems.

Are you aware of the difference between LET and LET* ?

                    Bruno Haible
                    haible@ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de