[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: clisp-list
- Subject: CLUE installation
- From: haible (Bruno Haible)
- Date: Sat, 10 Jul 93 00:38:43 +0200
How to compile CLUE with CLISP:
1. Take clisp-1993-05-24 or older (the clisp-1993-06-29 has two bugs),
PCL and CLX (the September 1992 f version),
CLUE from the ma2s2:/pub/lisp/clisp/packages/clue+clio+xit.clisp.tar.z .
2. Jean Liotard <email@example.com> noted that there is an error in
clue/resource.lsp. The definition of IGNORE-ERRORS ought to read
(defmacro ignore-errors (&body body)
(let ((blockvar (gensym)))
#'(LAMBDA (&REST ARGS)
(RETURN-FROM ,blockvar (VALUES NIL ARGS))
(The line ",@body" was missing.)
A typical symptom of this problem was observed by
Bela Pecsek <P2043742@csdvax.csd.unsw.EDU.AU> :
> ** - Continuable Error
> "fixed" cannot be converted to type FONT.
> If you continue (by typing 'continue'): Retry
3. Type "make" in the pcl/ directory, then in the clx/ directory,
then move clx.mem to clue+clio+xit/clx/clx.mem, then type "make"
in the clue+clio+xit/clue/ directory.