Re: Q:Xit and usage of make-socket-stream

I am trying to build CLX on top of CLISP, on a DECstation 3100.  First I tried the
make clx, but CLISP is invoked and nothing happens.  Then I started clisp, loaded
defsystem.lsp, and then give the command (compile-clx), which so far runs fine, but
since this is not what the README file says I am supposed to do, I wonder if, at the
end, I will get some error.

So the question is:  Is the Makefile in the .../clx directory (from clx-for-clisp.tar)
wrong?  I am doing the right thing bypassing it?

	vargasje@ece.scarolina.edu