Problem with load gadget in Garnet2.2.

Dear Garnet and Clisp users.

I have some problems with the load gadget of  Garnet2.2.

My problems are:

1. When the window pops up the files that are in the directory I specified in
the :initial-directory slot of the gadget don't get listed in the Load Window.

2. When I type the name of the file in the load window that are in the
directory I specified Garnet does not load it instead it gives a beep. The
value that is returned by the gadget is not the same I typed in.

My load gadget was:

(create-instance 'Load-Gadget gg:motif-load-gadget
        (:window-top 200)
        (:window-left 400)
        (:initial-directory
		"/tmp_mnt/net/pg1/p2043742/clisp/garnet2.2/turnint/")
	(:foreground-color opal:motif-green)
	(:selection-function #'turn::Load-Function))

Originaly the file I wanted to read was in that directory. When I typed in the
filename the system beeped as if the file was not in the directory or didn't
exist at all. Then I changed the :initial-directory to
"/tmp_mnt/net/pg1/p2043742/clisp/garnet2.2/" and now if I type
./turnint/filename the value that is returned by the gadget is #"../filename".
I copyed the file into directory /tmp_mnt/net/pg1/p2043742/clisp/garnet2.2/ and
now the system loads the file.

Could someone explain what is happening hire.

I am using CLISP on SGI Indigo.

Yours,
Bela Pecsek.