Re: Compiling 1993-11-08 for HP-UX 8.07

[Bruno, I hope you don't mine me forwarding this to the CLISP list.]

>From haible@ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de Sun Nov 21 19:40:59 1993
> > The CLISP that resulted from this worked well except for one thing:
> > if I pressed CTRL-C it died from a SIGALRM.
> > the alarm_handler()
> > and interrupt_handler() is somewhat complex so I didn't have time
> > to explore more.
>
> The problem isn't there: If I try to interrupt running programs using

Well, I found a workaround that seems to work, although it results
in less responsive behavior due to alarm()'s resolution: I undefined
HAVE_ITIMER in unixconf.h.  Until the problem in readline is found, I
suggest that this be the default.