[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Compiling 1993-11-08 version on DEC Alpha OSF/1 V1.3
- To: clisp-list <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Compiling 1993-11-08 version on DEC Alpha OSF/1 V1.3
- From: Susumu Miki <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1993 13:55:45 +0900
- Cc: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: Your message of "Mon, 13 Dec 1993 22:53:42 +0100." <9312132150.AA10448@ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de>
In article <9312132150.AA10448@ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de>
firstname.lastname@example.org (Bruno Haible) writes:
> Support for DEC Alpha wasn't finished in that release. Since you are so
> desperately trying to compile it yourself, I made the necessary diffs
> (relative to clisp version 1993-11-08) available on ma2s2:
> /pub/lisp/clisp/binaries/decalpha-osf/decalpha-diffs.z .
I applied this patch, and get executable "lisp.run" which does not
dumps core, now. It passes "make test", but failes "make testsuite".
It tells me as follows:
(SUBTYPEP 'BIT-VECTOR 'VECTOR)
(SUBTYPEP 'SIMPLE-BIT-VECTOR 'SIMPLE-VECTOR)
Then, I tried on the same version for "sun4m" machines and get the
same result.... Is this a bug in the current version of CLisp???
Susumu Miki <email@example.com>
Research and Development Dept. SOUM Corporation VOICE: 03-5453-1251