distributing CLISP

You all know that CLISP is free software. One can download it via FTP.
What do those do who don't have FTP access? They try to get it on floppy
disks.

I am not willing to distribute CLISP on disks to normal users (not
co-developers) myself. If someone is willing to do that, he can. By GPL
he can take any fee the customer is willing to pay.

If you want to send disks with CLISP on them to people all over the world,
please let me know. I'll forward you the addresses of people who contact me.

                    Bruno Haible
                    haible@ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de