Re: PRIME-LISP

Saw your message about the lisp stuff.  Please send me more info.
You also asked for a price.  I presume you mean how much I'd
be willing to pay.  Unfortunatly, given the fact that xlisp, akcl, clisp,
scheme->c & mit scheme are all free I'd be hard pressed to pay anything.

I have a software product I am trying to sell, but since it's not main
stream C++/Windows it's not selling well.  It doesn't seem to matter
what features it has...

--
Blake McBride				(615) 790-8521  voice
3020 Liberty Hills Drive		(615) 791-7736  fax