Re: new on this mailing list

> > I've got CLISP on an Amiga 12oo/68030MMU-28.
>
> You are out of luck: French support was added in April 1994, and no Amiga
> binaries of CLISP have been built since then.

Well, to be more precise: no public Amiga binary has been _released_
since then, although I have distributed several newer versions to a few
people with specific needs. I want to release a new version soon, but
the current developers know that it's still missing some things that
I'd just like to "be in there".

	Joerg Hoehle.