Re: clisp-link ... where is it?

> When I do "make modular" I get:
> noreadline.d:48: conflicting types for `rl_named_function'
> noreadline.d:53: conflicting types for `rl_bind_key'

This is fixed in yesterday's release.

> On looking through makefile I see that modular depends on both
> libnoreadline and libreadline:
> I should have thought that these were mutually exclusive?

These are mutually exclusive indeed. You can remove libnoreadline.a from the
makefile. I put it in such that "make distrib" will distribute both
libreadline.a and libnoreadline.a, so that the final user will have the
choice.

                    Bruno Haible
                    haible@ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de