[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Dynamics versus Lexical scoping
- To: lisp <email@example.com>
- Subject: Dynamics versus Lexical scoping
- From: Jean-Paul Tea <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 26 May 1995 20:58:32 -0700 (PDT)
- In-reply-to: <Pine.PTX.3.91j.950525233051.4264Aemail@example.com>
I heard that lisp can either use dynamic or lexical scoping. I don't
know if this is the newsgroup to post the following question. If it is
not, I like to apologize.
My question is:
What is dynamic or lexical scoping? What are the advantages and
disadvantages of each?
I try reading it in books, but they are so vague on the subject.