Re: Foreign Function Interface (and Sockets)

Jacques Henke wrote:

> Hello ,
>
> I want to use the Foreign Function Interface of Clisp, but I don't have
> any documentation. :-(
>
> Please send me the commands and a short description  how to declare
>
> - c-Function
> - c-Structures
>
> and how to load foreign-functions-files (object-files).
>
> Many Thanks!! :-)

Hi

In every clisp-distribution is a file doc/impnotes.txt
where you find informations about the Foreign Function Interface
and Socket Streams

Greetings

Mark

--
Mark Müller * Institut für Angewandte Informatik * FG Methoden der KI
Sekr. 5-8 * Franklinstr.28-29 * 10587 Berlin * Tel.: 314-21005