[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
clisp-1995-06-23 & OS/2
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: clisp-1995-06-23 & OS/2
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Sat, 24 Jun 95 14:36:30 MESZ
- Mailer: Elm [revision: 70.85]
this is my first post to this list and I don't know if this question
has been answered already. Please excuse me, if so.
While trying to compile the current clisp for OS/2, I had some troubles:
- readline: no makefile for OS/2 (I used makefile.dos instead and got two
warnings about passing an incompatible pointer type to qsort)
- more severe: when I tried 'make interpreted.mem' I got a core dump,
which is caused by 'list -m 750KW < interpreted.mem'.
Has anybody installed CLISP on OS/2 and give me hints?
Thanks in advance,