[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
clisp-1995-06-23 & OS/2 (fwd)
- To: clisp-list <email@example.com>
- Subject: clisp-1995-06-23 & OS/2 (fwd)
- From: Bill Barry <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 26 Jun 1995 08:52:36 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: email@example.com
The following was bounced by the listserv so I am forwarding it.
Bill Barry, clisp-list maintainer
To: Multiple recipients of list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: clisp-1995-06-23 & OS/2
this is my first post to this list and I don't know if this question
has been answered already. Please excuse me, if so.
While trying to compile the current clisp for OS/2, I had some troubles:
- readline: no makefile for OS/2 (I used makefile.dos instead and got two
warnings about passing an incompatible pointer type to qsort)
- more severe: when I tried 'make interpreted.mem' I got a core dump,
which is caused by 'list -m 750KW < interpreted.mem'.
Has anybody installed CLISP on OS/2 and give me hints?
Thanks in advance,