[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Newest CLISP under Linux
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Newest CLISP under Linux
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Thu, 31 Aug 95 12:53:44 +0200
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <Pine.SUN.3.91.950830220846.5111A-100000@schiller> (message from Oliver ANDRICH on Wed, 30 Aug 95 22:25:00 +0200)
On Wed, 30 Aug 1995, Marcus Daniels wrote:
> >>>>> "Oliver" == Oliver ANDRICH <email@example.com> writes:
> Oliver> has anybody compiled the latest CLISP-Version under Linux in
> Oliver> aout format? Or does there only exist the ELF-Binaries?
> I only built ELF binaries. If someone has build a.out binaries,
> send me email and I'll get them up on ma2s2.
Well, I tried it myself an hour ago, but I wasn't able to compile it on
my Linux box, but I think I will do some problem hunting tonight.
I just built it.
I encountered problems when trying to build it in the src directory.
It was ok to build it in another directory e.g. ./configure foo
(When I leaved home it was still 'make check'ing, but it seems
to work ok)
(For Marcus: I can send details if you need them to track the bug)
(for Marcus & Wilhelm: I modified the new version of clisp to
accept other things as constant, a la CLtL2. I'll send this to you
after a little testing)