[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
A question about the FFI
- To: clisp-list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: A question about the FFI
- From: Marcus Daniels <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Sep 1995 00:51:08 GMT
- In-reply-to: <Pine.SUN.3.91.950906031848.27281A@schiller>
- References: <Pine.SUN.3.91.950906031848.27281A@schiller>
>>>>> "Oliver" == Oliver ANDRICH <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Oliver> After I included my module and I simply type () for example,
Oliver> the system crashes with the following output.
Oliver> handle_fault error1 ! SIGSEGV cannot be cured. Fault address
Oliver> = 0x38. Segmentation fault
Oliver> But if I use the initscr function from the ncurses first, than
Oliver> it doesn't crash at all.
What does the module do on initialization? Can you get a gdb
backtrace? (use "signal 11 noprint" in gdb if you are using
a generational GC version of CLISP -- which it appears that you are).