A question about the FFI

Hi,

at the moment I try to develop a module, that includes the ncurses lib
under linux in a way similar to the way the general linux-bindings are
included. But I get a very nasty problem.

After I included my module and I simply type () for example, the system
crashes with the following output.

handle_fault error1 !
SIGSEGV cannot be cured. Fault address = 0x38.
Segmentation fault

But if I use the initscr function from the ncurses first, than it doesn't
crash at all.

Do you have any idea, why that happens? Or has anybody else tried to do
something like that, a managed to fix it?

---
See ya on the darkside,        "Love is an act of blood and I am bleeding
				a pool in the shape of the heart."
Oliver.                           (Dreamtheater - Space-Dye West)

email: andrich@infko.uni-koblenz.de      (reachable only from .de)
http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~andrich       (My dark chamber ]|->)
Gothic: 13:490/2.33 / Fido: 2:2454/130.103 / Vnet: 46:9611/1102.103