Re: ctrl-Z

Hi,
  I'm sorry that I'm late to respond.

   >>Tomohiro> I use clisp-1995-06-23(with newreadline) on Linux and
   >>Tomohiro> SunOS4.1.4.  I have a problem on Ctrl-Z keying. Whenever I
   >>Tomohiro> press Ctrl-Z on SunOS, the terminal is hung up, and I have
   >>Tomohiro> to kill it. On Linux, its OK.
   >>
   >>Hmm, so it does!  Workaround:  use the gdb readline.
   >>A new binary distribution is available as:
   >>
   >>  http://sayre.sysc.pdx.edu:8001/clisp/binaries/sun4m_SunOS413.tar.z

  This binary dies of SIGSEV. I don't know why.

   >>Raymond> I thought the readline lib for clisp had special patches to
   >>Raymond> support some clisp stuff.  Would the gdb version have the
   >>Raymond> same hooks?
   >>
   >>clispsrc-readline.tar.z instead of clispsrc-newreadline.tar.z

  According to above instruction, I built clisp again. The new binary
accepts ctrl-z.

thanks a lot,

Tomohiro SHIBATA 	          |email  tom@jsk.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Inoue-Inaba Laboratory,           |www    http://www.jsk.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~tom/
Department of Mechano-informatics,|
University of Tokyo; Japan        |fax	  +81-3-3815-8356