[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Producing flow-charts (tree/graph)?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Producing flow-charts (tree/graph)?
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Wed, 20 Sep 95 15:23:58 +0200
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <Pine.SUN.3.91.950918135931.11968Aemail@example.com> (message from Phil Perucci on Mon, 18 Sep 95 21:04:52 +0200)
Has anyone found any tools available on the 'net which make it easy
to draw flow-charts, especially of trees and graphs characteristic of
information/knowledge representation in Lisp programs? I'm not looking
I have written a tree-viewer for Clisp with stdwin.
I'll mail this to you in a couple of day, after I have written
some line of documentation.
I have in agenda to extend it to handle dags, and I will surely
do so in my copious free time 8-)
If others are interested, please mail me.