Lisp programmer position available -Reply

> miscellaneous comments, etc.

Perhaps we should be patient with what our fellow
"clisp-list" mates want to offer under the heading of
"miscellaneous comments, etc."  Some relating of our
CLISP experience to the larger Lisp world seems
appropriate.

I have used Lisp primarily for my own education and
entertainment, but I find it gratifying that people are
able to make money as Lisp programmers.  After all,
Bruno Haible has used this forum to explain his move
to make more money.

Thank you for the conversation,

Claron Twitchell
cjtwitchell@wpmail.code3.com