Re: Lisp programmer position available

Claron Twitchell writes:
 > Perhaps we should be patient with what our fellow
 > "clisp-list" mates want to offer under the heading of
 > "miscellaneous comments, etc."  Some relating of our

Ok, I hereby apologize for my intolerance. I forgot that Erann was the
one who will make CLISP fly in outer space. His job offer didn't
mention CLISP anymore. I hope that many people are or will be able to
make their living using any form of Lisp.

Regards,
 	Joerg Hoehle --
Joerg.Hoehle@gmd.de			hoehle@zeus.gmd.de