[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
No more room ...
- To: clisp-list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: No more room ...
- From: Frank Stolze <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Mar 1996 14:35:26 -0500 (EST)
- In-reply-to: <199603071617.IAA09376@sayre.sysc.pdx.edu>
I am using CLisp (with some minor extensions written in C and using FFI)
for agent programming. However, after my program ran for a while, I get
the error message
*** - No more room for LISP objects
at points which work fine when I execute the same procedures running a
"clean" CLisp without having executed anything else before. Looking at
the my code I can't imagine why the garbage collector shouldn't avoid this
situation. Now my questions: What would be the main reason for this error
message? Is there a problem with the garbage collection or memory leaks,
is there a way for me to avoid it? Did anybody else have similar problems?
- From: Marcus Daniels <firstname.lastname@example.org>