[no subject]

    Eccettuato> I' d like to get CLtL2, and I have already found any
    Eccettuato> sites where it is, but I heard that another ANSI
    Eccettuato> Common Lisp standard is forthcoming: is it true? and
    Eccettuato> in the case, where can I ftp it?

I don't know if the actual ANSI document is available for ftp, but you
can pick up a texinfo version of it from the gcl site:

	ftp://ftp.ma.utexas.edu/pub/gcl/gcl-info+texi.tgz

I think this contains just the texinfo version.  An emacs info file is
there too.  From the texinfo version, you can get a printed copy or an
HTML version.  I have an HTML version if any would like a copy.
(Conversion done by texi2html, so it might have some minor error in
it.)

Ray