CLISP under Linux

I took the CLISP sources, with stdwin, queens, regexp, wildcard, at ma2s2.

I tried to compile all that stuff, but I get a lot of errors from the linker
about undefined references to `x11_*' symbols: no one of these is defined in
the library libstdwin.a, which is build by the compilation process of CLISP.
I made all that I ought to make (added stdwin, queens, etc to MODULES into the
makefile). Can someone help me with these troubles?

I' d like to compile CLISP of my own, to make some optimization (add -m486, -O2,
delete -g, etc) into the various Makefiles.