[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Pierpaolo Bernardi's Trees
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Pierpaolo Bernardi's Trees
- From: Marcus Daniels <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 9 May 1996 07:08:35 -0700
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A new version of a program for visualizing trees is available for FTP at
ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de in /pub/lisp/clisp/contrib/trees.tar.gz.
New with this version: multiple windows can be opened simultaneously.
`Trees' requires a stdwin-equipped CLISP (most of the binary
distributions include stdwin).
`Trees' is by Pierpaolo Bernardi <bernardp@CLI.DI.Unipi.IT>