documentation about creating modules?

JH> Am I mistaken or is the only "documentation" about how to contruct
JH> a module found by looking at existing modules, e.g. src/stdwin.d
JH> contrib/wildcard.tar.z contrib/regexp.tar.z

The `queens' module is a simple example (see callqueens.c for a template).
stdwin.d can be setup as a module too (see inside the STDWIN_MODULE ifdefs).

(wildcard and regexp use the FFI, so they aren't really modules)

doc/module.txt, doc/extend.txt, and the source is about the
extent of the information available on modules.