NetBSD 1.2?

	I'm running a NetBSD 1.2_beta system on a i486.

	I picked up the latest version of both clisp-source and
	clisp-source-haible; both woudl compile out of the box, but
	when they get into the phase of compilation where they are
	cured" type error). Specifically, the file "places.lsp" file
	is causing it. If I go through and cut away the latter half
	of the places.lsp file (for amusement :P), other files cause
	a segfault as well..

	Has anyone gotten clisp to work under a recent version of NetBSD?
	I've got an old clisp ('94 version) that I compiled on NetBSD 1.0,
	and it works under my current system, but of course I would prefer
	to upgrade to a newer clisp.

	I could make a formal report if so needed.

	--

	Additionally; How good is CLiCC and other CLOS->C 'compilers'?
	I am considering (again, for amusement :P) writing a MUD in

	Jeff, of the many questions :)

  .------------.    Skeezix and Ladynigh, entwined forever since July 1, 1994.
    )    (	   "The Deliverator belongs to an elite order ... Those
   '------'         burger flippers might have better life expectancy, but
  skeezix@acm.org   what kind of life is it anyway" -- Neal Stephenson