Bug?

Hi
	This surely is a bug, with the May 96 CLISP

Starting lisp ...
  i i i i i i i       ooooo    o        ooooooo   ooooo   ooooo
  I I I I I I I      8     8   8           8     8     o  8    8
  I I I I I I I      8         8           8     8        8    8
  I I I I I I I      8         8           8      ooooo   8oooo
  I  \ `+' /  I      8         8           8           8  8
   \  `-+-'  /       8     o   8           8     o     8  8
    `-__|__-'         ooooo    8oooooo  ooo8ooo   ooooo   8

  ------+------  Copyright (c) Bruno Haible, Michael Stoll 1992, 1993
                 Copyright (c) Bruno Haible, Marcus Daniels 1994, 1995, 1996

> `(a `(b `(c ,@(d `(e)))))
*** - The syntax ,@form is valid only in lists
1. Break> abort

*** - EVAL: variable ABORT has no value
2. Break> abort

1. Break> abort

But note that

works as (I think) it should.

S Wotherspoon.

--
"You need as many clues as you can get as to how these things work
when you're a buffoon." - D. Row