Re: clisp under Windows95?

Dear Marcus Daniels,

      There is a Self-Extractor file that run under DOS at:

       ftp://ftp.uu.net/vendor/franz/aclwin/web/w32s130.exe

     In this directory, there are files the *lisp for windows* installation
disk.  For best perfomance, I recommend your machine have at least 16 MB of
memory and at least 20 MB at swap space.

     Sincerely,

                                     \\\|///
                                   \\  - -  //
                                    (  @ @  )
          +-----------------------oOOo-(_)-oOOo----------------------+
          |Dalboni, Fabio Linhares- Computer Science Student         |
          |UFF - Federal Fluminense University                       |
          |E-Mail: gmcfdal@vm.uff.br                                 |
          |        fdalboni@lci.dcc.uff.br                           |
          |Brazil                                                    |
                                   oooO   (   )
                                    \_}