[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: clisp under Windows95?
- To: clisp-list <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: clisp under Windows95?
- From: John Levine <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 14:46:17 +0100
- In-reply-to: Marcus Daniels's message of Tue, 30 Jul 96 21:25:23 +0200
- Organisation: Dept. of Artificial Intelligence, Univ. of Edinburgh.
Marcus Daniels writes:
> [BTW, there are two configurations in the CLISP source for win32
> support: WIN32_UNIX and WIN32_DOS. WIN32_UNIX freely uses cygwin
> features, to be as Unix-like as possible. WIN32_DOS, on the other
> hand, attempts to use only win32 routines with CLISP's DOS support.]
Is there a binary available for WIN32_DOS anywhere?