spanish translation of CLisp

Hi there again!

I've read carefully all your messages and they've helped me a lot!

Anyway, I'd like to say that question 11 (secion 1) about opening
directives was the most stupid question I've ever done in my
whole life!!!!! :) It seems I was sleeping deeply when I wrote that!!
I felt embarrased when I see the answer of Bruno Haible, sorry, ...
(explaining what an opening directive is)

I'll pay more attention next time, ...

I'll continue working this weekend on the translation and I'll post
new questions on Monday

Thanks a lot!

--
Carlos Linares Lopez