Help: Installing CLISP on DEC Alpha ...

Hi,

	I am trying to install CLISP on a DEC ALPHA running OSF1.
	Running 'make' without any arguments produces the following
	errors. I tried using 'ar ts' on the files base/lisp.a and
	base/libthreadline.a. But its of no use.

	Could any one please tell me what might be the problem?

	Thank you in advance.

Ravi

$ make

cc  base/lisp.a base/libreadline.a -ltermcap -lX11 -o base/lisp.run
ld:
Archive: base/lisp.a has no table of contents (not searched)
         add one with 'ar ts'
Archive: base/libreadline.a has no table of contents (not searched)
         add one with 'ar ts'
Unresolved:
main
*** Exit 1