[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Help: Installing CLISP on DEC Alpha ...
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Help: Installing CLISP on DEC Alpha ...
- From: Hugh Garraway <Hugh.Garraway@usm.edu>
- Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 08:39:35 -0600
- Organization: University of Southern Mississippi
- References: <Pine.SOL.3.94.970309151319.519Aemail@example.com>
- Reply-to: Hugh.Garraway@usm.edu
P Ravi Prakash wrote:
> I am trying to install CLISP on a DEC ALPHA running OSF1.
> Running 'make' without any arguments produces the following
> errors. I tried using 'ar ts' on the files base/lisp.a and
> base/libthreadline.a. But its of no use.
> Could any one please tell me what might be the problem?
I really don't know. You might just want to use clisp on Orca.