[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
"Abort - core dumped"
- To: clisp <email@example.com>
- Subject: "Abort - core dumped"
- From: Ricardo Aler Mur <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 17:50:02 +0200 (MET DST)
- Distribution: world
- Reply-to: email@example.com
"Abort - core dumped" is the error message I get when I run a certain
program with quite a lot of recursion in it. The interpreter ends by
itself, so I don't know what the problem is or how to solve it. Has
anybody had the same problem?. Any ideas about what is going on?.