Re: "Abort - core dumped"

Hi,

> "Abort - core dumped" is the error message I get when I run a certain
> program with quite a lot of recursion in it.

Thanks for reporting this. This is not a typical stack overflow message,
rather an indication of some bug inside clisp, which has been triggered
by your program. Could you please send me

  - the version of clisp which is producing this bug:
    (lisp-implementation-version), (software-type), (software-version),

  - the name of the platform on which this is occuring,

  - the program which triggers the bug (if you succeed in making it
    smaller without making the bug go away, you're welcome),

  - tell whether you ran your program interpreted or byte-compiled.

Thank you.

          Bruno