[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ignore-errors without CLCS?
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: ignore-errors without CLCS?
- From: Bruno Haible <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 18:04:34 +0200 (MET DST)
- >received: from halles.ilog.fr (halles.ilog.fr [172.16.1.96]) by ilog.ilog.fr (8.8.7/8.7.3) with ESMTP id SAA00306; Mon, 18 Aug 1997 18:04:34 +0200 (MET DST)
- In-reply-to: <199708172023.AA05597@zeus.gmd.de>
- References: <199708172023.AA05597@zeus.gmd.de>
Jörg-Cyril Höhle <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> isn't it possible anymore to use IGNORE-ERRORS without a CLOS+CLCS image?
That was never possible: IGNORE-ERRORS is based on the condition system.
> Wasn't there a primitive ignore-errors in earlier CLISPs?
You might look at the macro `with-ignored-errors' found in editor.lsp.