Re: Re[2]: format ~/function/

>      4. The manual mentioned in a previous message is 2 years old. (it is
>      also in TeX, i.e.., unusable for those of us stuck with win32. What
>      about (gnu)info, to be read with emacs?)

In 1997, it would be logical to write a manual in HTML. I'm not going to
do it, though (lack of time). Any volunteers?

TeX doesn't exist for win32? I find that hard to believe. LaTeX2HTML?
---
Leigh                 Computer Science, University of Western Australia
Smith                 +61-8-9380-3778 leigh@cs.uwa.edu.au (NeXTMail/MIME)

"Home pages are the pet rock of the 90s.  We all have them, we all think
 they're very cute.  But in a few years we're going to look back and be
 pretty embarrassed." -- Tony Shepps <toad@pond.com>
"Why wait?" -- Peter Langston